Welcome to Your Typesetter Powered Site!
Now that Typesetter is installed, you can start editing the content and customizing your site.
You are currently viewing the default home page of your website. Here's a quick description of how to edit this page.
- First make sure you're logged in.
- Then click the "Edit" link that appears when you move your mouse over the content.
- Your changes will be saved to a draft automatically. Click "Publish Draft" to make them live.
- Adding, renaming, deleting and organising your pages can all be done in the Page Manager.
- Choose from a variety of themes to give your site a custom look.
- Then, you can add, remove and rearrange the content of your site without editing the html.
- Take a look at the Administrator Toolbar to access all the features of Typesetter.
TypesetterCMS.com has a number of resources to help you do even more.